- Shipbuilding /oil barges, platform barges, oil tankers, dry cargo vessel, tugboat and barge train for transportation of cargoes by waterways
- Ship repairing /ship repair and improvement
- Metal products manufacturing
Technological and production capacities of JSC "Kostroma wharf":
- building and repair of river and sea vessels with deadweight of 6000 tons, length 140 m, width of 16.5 m and launching weight to 2400 t;
- processing up to 3,000 tons of metal in year;
- the maximum dimensions of the flat sections 18*6 m/s and weight to 20 t;
- all the sections are collected on the assembly stand.
Production base of the enterprise consists of the following main and auxiliary stations and workshops:
- hull and welding workshop area of over 3840 m2
- slipway workshop with longitudinal and transverse paths displacement vessels area of 15,463 m2. The power plant allows to produce two ships at the same time length of 140 m and a width of 16.5 m.
- cross-slip, consisting of 12 trucks triggers a total capacity of 2400, which allows the court to lower the length of 140 m and a width of 16.5 m and a lift vessels weight 1,800 tons up to 140 m and a width of 16.5 m.
The assembly and machine workshop
Outfitting dock length of 92 m
The cargo berth of 70 meters in length